Total correctness for procedures
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 53)
KeywordsState Vector Inference System Loop Counter Total Correctness Call Factorial
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dijkstra, E.W. "A Discipline of Programming" Prentice-Hall 1976Google Scholar
- 4.Hoare, C.A.R. "Procedures and Parameters: An Axiomatic Approach" Lecture Notes in Mathematics 188 (1971), Symposium on Semantics of Algorithmic Languages (ed. E.Engeler) 62–70Google Scholar
- 5.Hoare, C.A.R.; Lauer, P. "Consistent and Complementary Formal Theories of the Semantics of Programming Languages" Acta Informatica 3 (1974) 135–153Google Scholar
- 6.Manna, Z. "Mathematical Theory of Computation" McGraw Hill 1974Google Scholar
- 7.de Roever, W.P. "Dijkstra's Predicate Transformer, Non-Determinism, Recursion and Termination" Lecture Notes in Computer Science 45 (1976), Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (ed. A.Mazurkiewicz) 472–481Google Scholar
- 8.Salwicki, A. "Formalised Algorithmic Languages" Bull.Acad. Polon.Sci., Serie Math.Astr.Phys., 18 (1970) 227–232Google Scholar
- 9.Scott, D. "Outline of a Mathematical Theory of Computation" Oxford University, Programming Research Group, Technical Monograph PRG-2, 1970Google Scholar
- 10.Sokołowski, S. "Axioms for Total Correctness" to appear in Acta InformaticaGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977