On the complexity of equivalent transformations in programming languages
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 53)
KeywordsProgramming Language Complete System Turing Machine Transformation System Program Language
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gluškov, V. M., Ceitlin, G. E. and Juščenko, E. L., Algebra, languages, programming. Kiev, 1974.Google Scholar
- 2.Markov, A. A., The theory of algorithms. Trudy Mat. Inst. Steklov, 42 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.Markov, A. A., Normal algorithms connected with the computation of Boolean functions. Math. USSR Izv. 1 (1967) pp. 151–198.Google Scholar
- 4.Kanovič, M. I., On the complexity of enumeration and decision of predicates. Soviet Math. Dokl. 11 (1970) pp. 17–20.Google Scholar
- 5.Kanovič, M. I., The complexity of complete systems of equivalent transformations in programming languages. Soviet Math. Dokl. 18 (1977).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977