Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 53)
The expressive power of intensional logic in the semantics of programming languages
KeywordsModal Logic Operational Semantic Assignment Statement State Switcher Denotational Semantic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- De Bakker, J.W. (1976), Correctness proofs for assignment statements, Report IW 55/76, Mathematical Centre, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Floyd, R.W. (1967), Assigning meanings to programs, in: Proc. Symp. in Appl. Math. 19 (J.T. Schwartz ed.), Math. aspects of computer sciences, AMS. pp. 19–32.Google Scholar
- Gries, D. (1976), The assignment statement, unpublished manuscript, Cornell University/Technical University Munich.Google Scholar
- Gries, D. (1976b), A note on multiple assignment to subscripted variables, unpublished manuscript, Cornell University.Google Scholar
- Janssen, T.M.V. (1976), A computer program for Montague grammar: theoretical aspects and proofs for the reduction rules, in: Amsterdam papers in formal grammar 1, (J. Groenendijk & M. Stokhof eds.), Proceedings of the Amsterdam colloquium on Montague grammar and related topics, pp. 154–176 Centrale Interfaculteit, University of Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Janssen, T.M.V. & P. van Emde Boas (1977), On the proper treatment of referencing, dereferencing and assignment, Proc. 4th ICALP Conf. (Turku), Lecture Notes in Comp. Sci., Springer Verlag, Berlin, to appear.Google Scholar
- Montague, R. (1973), The proper treatment of quantification in ordinary English, in: Approaches to natural language (J. Hintikka, J. Moravcsik & P. Suppes eds.); reprinted in R.H. Thomason (1974), Formal philosophy, selected papers of Richard Montague, Yale University press, New Haven and London, pp. 247–270.Google Scholar
- Partee, B. (1975), Montague grammar and transformational grammar, Linguistic Inquiry 6, pp.203–300.Google Scholar
- Pratt, V.R. (1976), Semantical considerations on Floyd-Hoare logic, in: Proc. 17th IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, Houston, pp.109–122.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977