Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 53)
Formal transformations and the development of programs
KeywordsBinary Tree Computable Function Computation Tree Recursive Call Iterative Form
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.F.W. v. Henke: On the representation of data structures in LCF. Memo AIM-267, Stanford University, 1975.Google Scholar
- 4.F.W. v. Henke: Recursive data types and program structures. Internal report, GMD Bonn, 1976.Google Scholar
- 5.F.W. v. Henke: An algebraic approach to data types, program verification, and program synthesis. Proc. MFCS'76, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science No. 45, 1976.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Milner: Implementation and applications of Scott's logic for computable functions. Proc. ACM Conf. on Proving Assertions about Programs, Las Cruces, 1972.Google Scholar
- 9.R. Milner: Logic for Computable Functions — description of an implementation. Memo AIM-169, Stanford University, 1972.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977