Semantics of infinite processes using generalized trees
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 53)
KeywordsGeneralize Tree Elementary Action Typical Element Great Solution Denotational Semantic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hitchcock, P. and D.M.R. Park, Induction rules and proofs of termination, Proc. 1 st ICALP (M. Nivat, ed.), pp. 225–251, 1973, North-Holland, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- 2.Mazurkiewicz, A., Proving properties of processes, CC PAS reports 134, Warsaw, 1973.Google Scholar
- 3.De Roever, W.P., Maximal fixed points solve some of the problems with Scott induction, Proc. 4 th ICALP, to appear.Google Scholar
- 4.Scott, D. and C. Strachey, Towards a mathematical semantics for computer languages, Proc. Symp. Computers and Automata (J. Fox, ed.), pp. 19–46, 1971, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn.Google Scholar
- 5.Milne, R. and C. Strachey, A Theory of Programming Language Semantics, Chapman & Hall, 1976.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977