On polynomial time isomorphisms of complete sets
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 48)
KeywordsPolynomial Time Turing Machine Conjunctive Normal Form Winning Strategy Complete Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cook, S. "The Complexity of Theorem Proving Procedures", Proceedings Third Annual ACM Symposium an Theory of Computing, May 3–5, 1971, pp 151–158.Google Scholar
- 2.Cordova, E., R. Lipton and A.R. Meyer, "Exponential Tape Complete Problems for Petri Nets and Commutative Semigraphs; Preliminary Report", Proceedings Eighth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, May 3–5, 1976, pp. 50–54.Google Scholar
- 3.Hartmanis, J and L. Berman, "On Isomorphisms and Density of NP and other Complete Sets," Proceedings Eighth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, May 3–5, 1976, pp 30–40.Google Scholar
- 4.Hartmanis, J. and J. Simon, "on the Structure of Feasible Computations", in Advances in Computers, Vol 14 (eds. M. Rubinoff and M.C. Yovits) Academic Press, New York, 1976, pp 1–43.Google Scholar
- 5.Karp, R. "Reducabilities Among Combinatorial Problems", In "Complexity of Computer Computations" (R. Miller and J. Thatcher, eds) pp 85–104 Plenum Press New York. 1972.Google Scholar
- 7.Manders, K. and L. Adleman, "NP-Complete Decision Problems for Quadratic Polynomials," Proceeding Eighth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, May 3–5, 1976 pp. 23–29.Google Scholar
- 8.Meyer, A.R. and L. Stochmeyer, "The Equvalence Problem for Regular Expressions with Squaring Requires Exponential Space", IEEE 13th Annual Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory, 1972, pp. 125–129Google Scholar
- 9.Plaisted, D.A. "More NP-Hard and NP-Complete Problems Involving Polynomials and Integers", IEEE 17the FOCS, 1976.Google Scholar
- 10.Schaefer, T.J. "Complexity of Decision Problems Based in Finite Two-Person Perfect-Information Games", Proceedings Eighth Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, May 3–5, 1976, pp. 41–49.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977