Numerical solution of viscous flow equations using integral representations
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 59)
KeywordsFlow Problem Couette Flow Boundary Node Solution Field Velocity Boundary Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Wu, J. C. and Sampath, S., “A Numerical Study of Viscous Flows Around an Airfoil”, AIAA Paper No. 76-337, 1976.Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, J. C., Spring, A. H., and Sankar, N. L., “A Flowfield Segmentation Method for the Numerical Solution of Viscous Flow Problems”, Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics, pp. 452–457, Springer-Verlag, 1975.Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, J. C., “Numerical Boundary Conditions for Viscous Flow Problems”, AIAA Journal, in print, 1976.Google Scholar
- 5.Roach, P. J., “Computational Fluid Dynamics”, Hermosa Publishers, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1972.Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, J. C., “Finite Element Solution of Flow Problems Using Integral Representations”, Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Finite Element Methods in Flow Problems, Int'l. Center for Computer Aided Design, Conf. Series No. 2, 1976.Google Scholar
- 9.Mills, R. D., “Numerical Solution of the Viscous Flow Equations for a Class of Closed Flows”, Jour. Aeronaut. Soc., Vol. 69, pp. 714–718, 1965.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976