Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 59)
Numerical solution of the compressible Navier-Stokes equations at high Reynolds numbers with applications to the blunt body problem
KeywordsMach Number Outer Zone Wall Pressure Inviscid Flow Upstream Boundary
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.AGARD Conf. Proceed. No. 168 on Flow Separation, 1975.Google Scholar
- 2.Lecture Notes in Physics, Vol. 35, Springer-Verlag, 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.Peyret, R. and Viviand, H., AGARD-AG-212, 1975.Google Scholar
- 4.MacCormack, R.W., AIAA Paper No 69-354, 1969.Google Scholar
- 5.Tannehill, J.C., Mohling,R.A. and Rakich,J.V.,AIAA Paper No. 73-200, 1973.Google Scholar
- 6.Tannehill, J.C., Holst, T.L. and Rakich,J.V., AIAA Paper No. 75-154, 1975.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976