Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 59)
Solutions of the navier-stokes equations in various flow regimes on fields containing any number of arbitrary bodies using boundary-fitted coordinate systems
KeywordsElliptic Generate Physical Plane Coordinate Line Curvilinear Coordinate System Surface Hydrofoil
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Thames, F.C., Thompson, J.F. and Mastin, C.W., Proceedings of NASA Conference on Aerodynamic Analyses Requiring Advanced Computers, NASA SP-347-(1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Thames, F.C., Ph.D. Dissertation, Mississippi State University (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.Hodge, J.K., Ph.D. Dissertation, Mississippi State University (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Reddy, R.N., Ph.D. Dissertation, Mississippi State University, to be submitted.Google Scholar
- 6.Walker, R.L., M.S. Thesis, Mississippi State University (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.Thompson, J.F., Thames, F.C., and Mastin, C.W., NASA CR, to be released 1976.Google Scholar
- 9.Jacobs, E.N., and Sherman, A., NACA Report No. 586 (1937).Google Scholar
- 11.Shanks, S.P., Ph.D. Dissertation, Mississippi State University, to be submitted.Google Scholar
- 12.Mastin, C.W. and Thompson, J.F., ICASE Report 76-13, NASA Langley Res. Ctr. (1976).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976