Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 59)
A numerical solution of the axisymmetric jet counterflow problem
KeywordsFlow Field Mach Number Shear Layer Standoff Distance Tangential Discontinuity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fleeman, E. L., and Nelson, R. C. AIAA Paper 74–110 (1974).Google Scholar
- Hirose, N. Proc. Tenth Int. Sym. on Space Tech. and Science, 497–504 (1973).Google Scholar
- MacCormack, R. W., and Paullay, A. J. AIAA Paper 72–154 (1972).Google Scholar
- MacCormack, R. W., and Baldwin, B. S. AIAA Paper 75–1 (1975).Google Scholar
- Romeo, D. J., and Sterrett, J. R. NASA TN D-1605 (1963).Google Scholar
- Satofuka, N., and Matsuno, K. Japan Soc. Aero. and Space Science, 23, 586–595 (1975).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976