Sensitivity analysis applied to boundary layer flow
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 59)
KeywordsRichardson Number Boundary Layer Flow Exchange Coefficient Sensitivity Equation Surface Shear Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Tomovic and M. Vukobratovic, Modern Analytic and Computational Methods in Science and Math Series, Vol. 35, 1972.Google Scholar
- 2.J. B. Cruz, Jr., Sensitivity Analysis, J. Wiley and Sons, 1973.Google Scholar
- 3.J. W. Brewer, Control Systems Analysis, Design and Simulation, Prentice-Hall, 1974, p. 525.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Carnahan, H. A. Luther and J. O. Wilkes, Applied Numerical Methods, Wiley and Sons, 1969, p. 600.Google Scholar
- 5.G. K. Batchelor, An Introduction to Fluid Mechanics, Cambridge University Press, 1970, p. 615.Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Estoque, American Meteor. Soc., 1973, p. 320.Google Scholar
- 7.T. J. Petersen, Ph.D. Thesis, Dept. of Mech. Eng., UC-Davis, 1974.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976