Pulsatile flow through a tube containing rigid and distensible sections
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 59)
KeywordsAxial Velocity Fluid Pressure Pulsatile Flow Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian Flow Velocity Increase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Amsden, A. A. and Hirt, C. W., University of California, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory LA-5100 (1973).Google Scholar
- Ling, S. C. Atabek, H. B. Letzing, W. G., and Patel, D. J., Circulation Res. 33, 198 (1973).Google Scholar
- Patel, D. J., Greenfield, J. C., and Fry, D. L., Pulsatile Blood Flow, edited by E. O. Attinger, McGraw-Hill, New York (1964).Google Scholar
- Patel, D. J. and Fry, D. L., Circulation Res. 19, 1011 (1966).Google Scholar
- Wolinsky, H. and Glagov, S., Circulation Res. 14, 400 (1964).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976