A complete axiomatic characterization of algorithmic properties of block-structured programs with procedures
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 45)
KeywordsInference Rule Deductive System Finite Sequence Procedure Instruction Consequence Operation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Banachowski, L., Extended algorithmic logic and properties of programs, Bull.Acad.Pol.Sci.,Ser.Math.Astr.Phys. 23 1975, 325–330Google Scholar
- Kreczmar,A., Programmability in fields, to appear in Fundamenta InformaticaeGoogle Scholar
- Mirkowska, G.,On formalized systems of algorithmic logic. Bull. Acad.Pol.Sci.,Ser.Math.Astr.Phys. 21 1971, 421–428Google Scholar
- [4.Mirkowska,G.,Salwicki,A.,Algorithmic properties of block structured programs with procedures, to appear in Fundamenta InformaticaeGoogle Scholar
- Müldner,T.,Salwicki,A.,Semantics of block-structured programs this volumeGoogle Scholar
- Rasiowa, H.,Sikorski, R.,Mathematics of metamathematics,PWN, Warszawa,1963Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976