A mathematical model of parallel information processing
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 45)
KeywordsCellular Automaton Parallel Program Infinite Sequence Memory State Parallel Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Codd E., Cellular automata, New York, 1968.Google Scholar
- Kahn G., The semantics of a simple language for parallel programming, IFIP 1974, pp. 471–475.Google Scholar
- Muraszkiewicz M., Nonnumerical algorithms information processing and methods of their realizations in matrix functional units, [in Polish], Ph. D. thesis, Warsaw 1976.Google Scholar
- Peterson J.L., Bredt T.H., A comparison of models of parallel computation, IFIP 1974, pp. 466–470.Google Scholar
- Salwicki A., Formalized algorithmic logic, Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci., Sér. Sci. Math. Astronom. Phys., 18 (1970), 227–231.Google Scholar
- Skowron A., The theory of parallel programs /to appear/.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976