Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 45)
Degrees of parallelism in computations
This paper is concerned with the class of sequentially computable finite type functionals and its enrichments by adding some parallel functionals of various power.
KeywordsFinite Type Recursion Operator Sequential Functional Parallel Functional Effective Degree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ershov, Ju. L., Computable functionals of finite types, Algebra i Logika, II, No4 (1972), 367–437.Google Scholar
- 2.Scott, D., A type-theoretical alternative to CUCH, ISWIM, OWHY, Oxford University, 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.Scott, D., Continuous lattices, in Toposes, Algebraic Geomrtry and Logic, Lecture Notes in Mathematics N274, 1972, 97–136.Google Scholar
- 4.Sazonov, V. Yu., Sequentially and parallelly computable functionals (extended abstract), in λ-Calculus and computer Science Theory, Proc. of the Symp. held in Rome, 1975, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci., 37, 1975, 312–318.Google Scholar
- 5.Sazonov, V. Yu., Sequentially and parallelly computable functionals, Sibirskii Matematiceskii Žurnal, XVII, No3 (1976), 648–672 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.Sazonov, V.Yu., On expressibility and computability of objects in D.Scott's language LCF, Third All-Union Conference on Mathematical Logic, Novosibirsk, 1974, 191–194 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.Trachtenbrot, M.B., On interpreted functions in program schemes, in Sistemnoe i teoretičeskoe programmirovanie, Novosibirsk, 1973, 188–211 (in Russion).Google Scholar
- 8.Trachtenbrot, M.B., On representation of sequential and parallel functions, in Vyčislitel'naja matematika i programmirovanie, Novosibirsk, 1974, 74–80 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 9.Trachtenbrot, M.B., On representation of sequential and parallel functions, in Proc. of 4th Symp. on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci., 32, 1975, 411–417.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976