On the lower bound for minimum comparison selection
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 45)
KeywordsWeight Function Selection Algorithm Basic Strategy Large Element Comparison Selection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Blum M., Floyd R. W., Pratt V., Rivest R., and Tarjan R., Time bounds for selection. JCSS 7 (Aug. 1973), 448–461Google Scholar
- 2.Hyafil L., Bounds for selection. IRIA. Rapport de Recherche no 77. 1974Google Scholar
- 3.Knuth D. E., The art of computer programming. Volume 3. Sorting and Searching. Addison — Wesley publishing company. 1973Google Scholar
- 4.Pratt V. and Yao F. F., On lower bounds for computing the i-th largest elements. Proceedings of the Fourteenth Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory, 1973Google Scholar
- 5.Ružička P., Wiedermann J., Algorithms of partial ordering. Technical Report CRC Bratislava, June 1976. Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976