Context-free algebra: A mathematical device for compiler specification
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 45)
KeywordsUniversal Algebra Operation Scheme Finite Basis Choose Basis Nonterminal Symbol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P.J. Higgins, Algebras with a Scheme of Operators, Math. Narichten, 27(1963/64), pp.115–132.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Birkhoff, J.D. Lipson, Heterogeneous algebras, J. Comb. Theory, 8(1970):1, pp. 115–133Google Scholar
- 3.T. Rus, ΣS — algebra of a formal language, Bull. Math. de la Soc. Sci. de la R.S.Roumanie, 15(63)(1972):2, pp. 227–235.Google Scholar
- 4.W.S.Hatcher, T. Rus, Context-Free Algebra, submited to Journal of Cybernetics, 1976.Google Scholar
- 5.D.E.Knuth, J.H.Morris,Jr. V.R.Pratt, Fast Pattern Matching in Strings, STAN-CS-74-440, August 1974.Google Scholar
- 6.T. Rus, Language specification by generators and relations (rumanian), submited to Ed. Academiei R.S.R., Bucureşti, 1976.Google Scholar
- 7.P.J. Brown, Macro Processors and Techniques for Portable Software, John Wiley & Sons, London 1974.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976