Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 45)
On the parsing of LL-regular grammars
KeywordsParsing Table Regular Partition Output Alphabet Parsing Algorithm Left Congruence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Čulik II K. and Cohen R., LR-regular grammars — an extension of LR(k) grammars, J. Comput. System Sci.7, (1973), No. 1, 66–96.Google Scholar
- 2.Nijholt A., Regular extensions of some classes of grammars, T.W. mem. No. 100, september 1975, Twente University of Technology.Google Scholar
- 4.Hopcroft J.E. and Ullman J.D., "Formal languages and their relation to automata", Add. Wesley, Reading, M.A., 1969.Google Scholar
- 5.Nijholt A., On the covering of parsable grammars, T.W. mem. No. 96, september 1975, Twente University of Technology.Google Scholar
- 6.Aho A.V. and Ullman J.D., "The theory of parsing, translation and compiling", Vols. I and II, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1972 and 1973.Google Scholar
- 7.Nijholt A., On the covering of left-recursive grammars, T.W. mem. No. 127, april 1976, Twente University of Technology.Google Scholar
- 8.Harrison M.A. and Havel I.M., Strict deterministic grammars, J. Comput. System Sci. 7, (1973), No. 3, 237–277.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976