Determinism in concurrent systems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 45)
KeywordsConcurrent Program Concurrent System Control Framework Arbitrary Object Recursive Program
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dijkstra, E.W., Cooperating Sequential Processes, in Programming Languages, ed. by F. Genuys, Academic Press, London and New York, 1968.Google Scholar
- Hoare, C.A.R., Parallel Programming: an Axiomatic Approach, Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, Memo AIM-219, October 1973.Google Scholar
- Mazurkiewicz, A., Parallel Recursive Program Schemes, Lecture Notes 32, Springer Verlag, 1975.Google Scholar
- Mazurkiewicz, A., Invariants of Concurrent Programs, Proc.Conf. INFOPOL-1976, Warsaw, 1976.Google Scholar
- Mazurkiewicz, A., On Concurrent Processes, to appear.Google Scholar
- Pawlak, Z., Fundamentals for Computer Science, Proc.Symp. MFCS-72, Warsaw-Jabłonna, 1972.Google Scholar
- Petri, C.A., Concepts of Net Theory, Proc.Symp. MFCS-73, High Tatras, 1973.Google Scholar
- Winkowski, J., On Sequential Modelling of Non-Sequential Processes, this issue.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976