Heuristic representation of state-space by finite automaton
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 45)
KeywordsHeuristic Method Start State Finite Automaton Crucial Property Heuristic Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Eilenberg S.: Automata, Languages and Machines, Vol. A, Academic Press, New York, 1974Google Scholar
- Ernst G. W., Banerji R. B., Hookway R. J., Oyen R. A., Shaffer D. E.: Mechanical Discovery of Certain Heuristics, Case Western Reserve University, Jennings Computing Center, Report No.1136 — A, 1974Google Scholar
- Hunt E. B.: Artificial Intelligence, Academic Press, New York, 1975Google Scholar
- Kelemen J.: Heuristics as a Basis for Frame-Representation of State-Space (in Slovak) RNDr. Thesis, Komensky University, Bratislava, 1976Google Scholar
- Minsky M.: A Framework for Representing Knowledge, in Psychology of Computer Vision (ed.: P. H. Winston), McGraw Hill, New York, 1975Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976