A note on the automatic generation of inductive assertions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 45)
KeywordsPartial Correctness Program Construct Logical Calculus Loop Invariant Primitive Recursion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- HOARE, C.A.R., An axiomatic basis for computer programming, CACM 12, Oct. 1969, pp. 576–580, 583.Google Scholar
- FLOYD, R.W., Assigning meaning to programs, in Proc. of a Symp. in Appl. Math., Vol. 19, J.T.Schwartz (ed.), AMS, Providence Island, 1967, pp. 19–32.Google Scholar
- MANNA, Z., Mathematical Theory of Computation, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1974.Google Scholar
- ELSPAS, B., The semi-automatic generation of inductive assertions for program correctness proofs, GMD-Bericht Nr.55, St.Augustin (W. Germany), 1972.Google Scholar
- WEGBREIT, B., The synthesis of loop predicates, CACM 17, No. 2, Feb. 1974, pp. 102–112.Google Scholar
- DAHL, O.-J., DIJKSTRA, E.W., and HOARE, C.A.R., Structered programming, Academic Press, London, 1972.Google Scholar
- KLEENE, S.C., Introduction to metamathematics, North Holland Publ., Amsterdam, 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1976