Some considerations about Nelson's derivation of Schroedinger equation
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 50)
Classical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Field Theory, Statistical Mechanics
KeywordsMarkov Process Stochastic Differential Equation Path Space Imaginary Time Schroedinger Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ALBEVERIO, S. and HOEGH-KROHN, R. (1973): “A remark on the connection between stochastic mechanics and the heat eauation”, Mat.Inst.Univ. Oslo, preprint No.27.Google Scholar
- CAUBET, J.P. (1975): “Relativistic Brownian Motion”, in “Probabilistic Methods in Differential Equations”, Ed.by M.A.Pinsky, Springer-Verlag, Berlin.Google Scholar
- GIHMAN, I.I. and SKOROHOD, A.V. (1972): “Stochastic Differential-Equations”. Springer-Verlag, Berlin.Google Scholar
- NELSON, E. (1966): Phys.Rev.15O, 1O79Google Scholar
- NELSON, E. (1967): “Dynamical Theories of Brownian Motion”, Princeton University Press, Princeton.Google Scholar
- SIMON B. (1974): “P(ø) Euclidean (Quantum) Field Theory”, Princeton University Press, Princeton.Google Scholar
© Spinger-Verlag 1976