Part of the Topics in Applied Physics book series (TAP, volume 14)
KeywordsTunable Laser Fresnel Zone Source Monitoring Laser Technique Lidar System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.1T. H. Maugh, II: Science 177, 685 (1972); Science 177, 1090 (1972)Google Scholar
- 1.2R. Byerly: IEEE Trans. NS-22, 856 (1975)Google Scholar
- 1.4M. Griggs, C. B. Ludwig, E. R. Bartle, C. N. Abeyta: 63rd Annual Meeting of the Air Pollution Control Association, St. Louis, Missouri (June 1970) Paper 70-125Google Scholar
- 1.5M. Griggs: J. Air Poll. Control Assoc. 25, 622 (1975)Google Scholar
- 1.6Remote Sensing of the Trosposphere, ed. by V. E. Derr (U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C. 1972), Cat. No. C55.602:T75, Stock No. 0323-0011Google Scholar
- 1.7M. L. Wright, E. K. Proctor, L. S. Gasiorek, E. M. Liston: “A preliminary study of air-pollution measurement by active remote-sensingtechniques”; Final Report to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Langley Research Center, No. CR-132724 (June 1975)Google Scholar
- 1.8For a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the earth's stratosphere, see The Natural Stratosphere of 1974, CIAP Monograph 1, A. J. Grobecker, editor-in-chief, Final Report for the U.S. Department of Transportation, DOT-TST-75-51 (September 1975)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976