Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 48)
Fireballs as an atmospheric source of meteoritic dust
KeywordsLuminous Efficiency Ordinary Chondrite Photographic Record Stellar Magnitude Cometary Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ayers, W.G., McCrosky, R.E., Shao, C.-Y.: 1970, Smithson.Astrophys. Spec.Rep. 317.Google Scholar
- Ceplecha, Z., McCrosky, R.E.: 1975, Fireball End Heights: A Diagnostic for the Structure of Meteoritic Material, in prep. for JGRGoogle Scholar
- Lindblad, B.A.: 1971, Smithson.Contr.Astrophys., No. 12.Google Scholar
- McCrosky, R.E.: 1968, Smithson.Astrophys.Obs.Spec.Rep., No. 28O.Google Scholar
- McCrosky, R.E.: 1973, private communication.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976