Mariner mission to Encke 1980
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 48)
KeywordsSolar Wind Blast Wave Solar Nebula Fluxgate Magnetometer Short Period Comet
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nock, K. T. and Yeates, C. M., “Early Mariner Comet Flyby,” AIAA. Paper No. 75–198, presented at the AIAA 13th Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Pasadena, California, January 1975.Google Scholar
- 2.Wilson, J. N., Study Leader, Mariner Encke 1980: Study Report, June 30, 1975 (JPL Internal Document, to be published)Google Scholar
- 3.Finson, M. L. and Probstein, R. F., “A Theory of Dust Comets. II. Results for Comet Arend-Roland,” Ap. J. 154, 353, 1968.Google Scholar
- 4.Sekinina, Z., and Miller, F. D., “Comet Bennett 1970 II,” Science 179, 565, 1973.Google Scholar
- 5.Broadfoot, A. L., et al., “Ultraviolet Observations of Venus from Mariner 10: Preliminary Results,” Science 183, No. 4131, 1974.Google Scholar
- 6.The work described in this paper was supported by NASA Contract NAS 7-100.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976