Extraterrestrial particles in the stratosphere
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 48)
2 In Measurement of Interplanetary Dust 2.3 Particle Collection Experiments and Their Interpretation
KeywordsBalloon Flight Cosmic Abundance Chondritic Material Smithsonian Contr Chondritic Abundance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brownlee, D.E., Horz, F., Tomandl, D.A., and Hodge, P.W. 1975A. Physical properties of interplanetary grains in IAU Colloquium no. 25, the Study of Comets (in press).Google Scholar
- Brownlee, D.E., Blanchard, M.B., Cunningham, G.C., Beauchamp, R.H. and Fruland, R. 1975B, Criteria for identification of ablation debris from primitive meteoric bodies, J. Geophys. Res. (in press).Google Scholar
- Cameron, A.G.W., 1973, Interstellar grains in Museums? in IAU symposium 52, Interstellar Dust and Related Topics, D. Reidel.Google Scholar
- Fuchs, L.H., Olsen, E. and Jensen, K.J., 1973, Smithsonian Contr. to the Earth Sciences, No. 10.Google Scholar
- Jedwab, J. 1971 La magnetite de la meteorite D'Orgueil, ICARUS, 15, p. 319.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976