Tree-transducers and syntax-connected transductions
We investigate Finite Tree-Transducers operating top-down, bottom-up or both ways simultaneously. A comparative study of their transductional power is given. Syntax-Connected Transductions extending Syntax-Directed Transductions are investigated. Various types of transductions of local forests defined by Syntax-Connected Transduction Schemes can be performed by Finite Tree-Transducers.
- ENGELFRIET, J.: Bottom-up and Top-Down Tree Transducers-a comparison. Memorandum No. 19, 1971 Techn. Hogeschool Twente, NetherlandsGoogle Scholar
- ROUNDS, W.C.: Mappings and grammars on trees. MST 4, 257–287 (1970)Google Scholar
- SCHREIBER, P.P.: Baum-Transduktoren (Thesis forthcoming)Google Scholar
- SCHREIBER, P.P.: Operational Automata for Compiler Design. Bericht Nr. 75–13. Technische Universität Berlin, FB 20-KybernetikGoogle Scholar
- THATCHER, J.W.: Generalized2 Sequential Machine Maps. JCSS 4, 339–367 (1970)Google Scholar