Perturbation calculation in a double-partitioned Hilbert space
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 40)
KeywordsModel Space Tensor Force Harmonic Oscillator Basis Large Model Space Double Partitioning
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Bloch and J. Horowitz, Nucl. Phys. 8 (1958) 91Google Scholar
- 2.B.H. Brandow, Rev. Mod. Phys. l39 (1967) 771Google Scholar
- 3.B.H. Brandow, Lectures in Theoretical Physics, Vol. XIB, ed. K.T. Mahanthappa and W.E. Brittin (Gordon and Beach, New York, 1969) p. 55Google Scholar
- 4.G.E. Brown, Rev. Mod. Phys. 43 (1971) 1Google Scholar
- 5.J.P. Vary, P.U. Sauer and C.W. Wong, Phys. Rev. C7 (1973) 1776Google Scholar
- 6.B.R. Barrett, Nucl. Phys. A221 (1974) 299Google Scholar
- 7.F.L. Herbert, University of Arizona, Ph.D. Thesis, April 1975, to be submitted for publicationGoogle Scholar
- 8.B.R. Barrett, R.G.L. Hewitt and R.J. McCarthy, Phys. Rev. C3 (1971) 1137Google Scholar
- 9.B.R. Barrett and M.W. Kirson, Nucl. Phys. A148 (1970) 145; A196 (1972) 638 *** DIRECT SUPPORT *** A3418032 00003Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1975