Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 40)
Folded diagram theory, time-dependent approach of Johnson and Baranger
KeywordsCase Roman Letter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).B. H. Brandow, Rev. Mod. Phys. 39 (1967), 771; B. H. Brandow, in “Lectures in Theoretical Physics (K. T. Mahanthappa, Ed.), Vol. 11, Gordon and Breach, New York, 1969.Google Scholar
- (2).M. B. Johnson and M. Baranger, Ann. Phys. 62 (1971), 172.Google Scholar
- (3).G. Oberlechner, F. Oweno-N'-Guema, and J. Richert, Nuovo Cimento B68 (1970), 23.Google Scholar
- (4).T. T. S. Kuo, S. Y. Lee and K. F. Ratcliff, Nucl. Phys. A176 (1971) 65.Google Scholar
- (5).T. Morita, Prog. Theor. Phys. 29 (1963), 351.Google Scholar
- (6).M. B. Johnson, “Theory of Meson Exchange Potentials for Nuclear Physics,” Los Alamos Preprint LA-UR-74-1927.Google Scholar
- (7).M. Baranger, Recent Progress in the Understanding of Finite Nuclei, in “Proc. Int. School of Physics Enrico Fermi,” Course 40, Varenna 1967 (M. Jean, director), Academic Press, New York, 1969.Google Scholar
- (8).G. E. Brown, Rev. Mod. Phys. 43 (1971) 1.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1975