Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 32)
The approximation problem in computational statistics
KeywordsStatistical Inference Computable Statistic Discontinuity Point Open Formula Monadic Predicate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Freiberger, W. and Grenader, U., A short course in computational statistics, Springer, New York 1971.Google Scholar
- 2.Hájek, P., On logic of discovery. Proceedings of MFCS'75, pp. 30–45.Google Scholar
- 3.Hájek, P., Some logical problems of automated research. Proceedings of MFCS' 73, p. 85–93.Google Scholar
- 4.Hájek, P. and Havránek, T., A logic of automated discovery. A book in preparation.Google Scholar
- 5.Miller, W., Towar abstract numerical analysis. Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, 20(1973), 399–408.Google Scholar
- 6.Rogers, M., Theory of recursive functions and effective computability. McGraw-Hill, New York 1967.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975