Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 32)
Minimal Gödel numbers and their identification in the limit
KeywordsTuring Machine Auxiliary Function Akademii Nauk SSSR Computable Numbering Recursive Estimate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rogers, H., Jr., Gödel numberings of partial recursive functions. Journal of Symbolic Logic, 23(1958), 331–341.Google Scholar
- 2.Gold,E.M., Language identification in the limit. Information and Control, 10 (1967), Nr. 3.Google Scholar
- 3.Barzdin, J.M. and Freivald, R.V., On the prediction of general recursive functions. Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, 206 (1972) 521–524 = Soviet Mathematics. Doklady, 13(1972), 1224–1228.Google Scholar
- 4.Barzdin,J.M. and Podnieks,K.M. Towards a theory of inductive inference (in Russian). In Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, pp.9–15, High Tatras, 1973.Google Scholar
- 5.Kinber, E.B., On the synthesis in the limit of almost minimal Gödel numbers (in Russian). In Theory of Algorithms and Programs 1 (J.M. Barzdin,Ed.),pp.221–223,Latvian State University, Riga, 1974.Google Scholar
- 6.Rogers, H. Jr., Theory of recursive functions and effective computability, McGraw-Hill, New York et al, 1967.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975