Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 32)
On the comparison of notions of approximation
KeywordsCharacteristic Function Local Approximation Turing Machine Recursive Function Computable Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rose G.F. Ullian J.S., Approximation of functions on the integers. Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 13 (1963)Google Scholar
- 2.Tsichritzis D., Approximation and complexity of functions on the in tegers. Information Sciences, 3, 1 (1971)Google Scholar
- 3.Lynch N., Recursive approximations to the halting problem. JCSS (1974)Google Scholar
- 6.Criscuolo G., Minicozzi E. and Tratteur G., Limiting recursion and the arithmetic hierarchy. Revue AIRO, 9 (1975)Google Scholar
- 7.Rabin M.O., Theoretical impediments to artificial intelligence. IFIP Congress (1974)Google Scholar
- 8.Ausiello G., Relations between complexity and semantics of recursive programs. II Symposium on Automata, languages and programming (1974)Google Scholar
- 9.Rogers H.Jr., Theory of recursive functions and effective computability. Mc Graw-Hill (1967)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975