Hadamard's generalization of hyperbolicity, with applications to the hopf bifurcation problem
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 38)
III. Nonlinear Differential Equations
KeywordsUnstable Manifold Stable Manifold Cone Condition Floquet Multiplier Hyperbolicity Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fenichel, N., Asymptotic Stability with Rate Conditions, Indiana Univ. Math. J. 23, 12 (1974) 1109–1137.Google Scholar
- Fenichel, N., The Orbit Structure of the Hopf Bifurcation Problem, J. Diff. Equations, 17 (1975) 1–21.Google Scholar
- Hadamard, J., Sur l'Iteration et les Solutions Asymptotiques des Equations Differentielles, Bull. de la Soc. Math. de France 29 (1901) 224–228.Google Scholar
- Hirsch, M. W. and Pugh, C. C., Stable Manifolds and Hyperbolic Sets, Proc. Symposia in Pure Math., Vol. XIV., Amer. Math. Soc., (1970) 133–163.Google Scholar
- Ruelle, D., and Takens, F., On the Nature of Turbulence, Comm. Math. Phys. 20 (1971) 167–192.Google Scholar
- Sacker, R., On Invariant Surfaces and Bifurcation of Periodic Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations, New York Univ., IMM-NYU 333, October 1964.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1975