Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 30)
Concurrency in software systems
KeywordsOutput Port Input Port Determinate System Input Place Transition Symbol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. A. Petri, Communication With Automata. Supplement 1 to Technical Report RADC-TR-65-377, Vol. 1, Griffiss Air Force Base, New York 1966. [Originally published in German: Kommunikation mit Automaten, University of Bonn, 1962.]Google Scholar
- 2.A. W. Holt and F. Commoner, Events and conditions. Record of the Project MAC Conference on Concurrent Systems and Parallel Computation, ACM, New York 1970, pp 3–52.Google Scholar
- 3.A. W. Holt, F. Commoner, S. Even, and A. Pnueli, Marked directed graphs. J. of Computer and System Sciences, Vol. 5 (1971), pp 511–523.Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Patil, Closure properties of interconnections of determinate systems. Record of the Project MAC Conference on Concurrent Systems and Parallel Computation, ACM, New York 1970, pp 107–116.Google Scholar
- 5.E. W. Dijkstra, Co-operating sequential processes. Programming Languages, F. Genuys, Ed., Academic Press, New York 1968. [First published as Report EWD 123, Department of Mathematics, Technological University, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, 1965.]Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975