Mathematical foundations of motivation languages and synthesis maps
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 28)
Theory Of Programs
KeywordsTuring Machine Input Formula Weak Completeness General Recursive Function Homomorphic Extension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- KLEENE, S.C.: Introduction to Metamathematics North Holland, Amsterdam (firth reprint, 1967).Google Scholar
- CONSTABLE, R.L.: Constructive Mathematics and automatic program writers IFIP Congress 1971, North Holland, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- DEGLI ANTONI; MIGLIOLI; ORNAGHI: The Synthesis of Programs in an intuitionistic frame extended version of Top-down approach to the Synthesis of programs Colloque sur la programmation, Paris (Ap. 1974).Google Scholar
- DEGLI ANTONI; MIGLIOLI, ORNAGHI: The Synthesis of Programs as an approach to the construction of reliable Programs — Submitted to International Conference on Reliable Software 1974, Los Angeles.Google Scholar
- MIGLIOLI, P.A.: Notes on Motivation Languages and Synthesis Maps Internal report of the Gruppo Elettronica e Cibernetica, v. Viotti 5 — MIlano.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975