Mathematical model of programs with dynamic allocation of variables
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 28)
Theory Of Programs
KeywordsBinary Relation Fixed Length Total Function Empty String Dynamic Allocation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BLIKLE, A.; MAZURKIEWICZ, A. An algebraic approach to the theory of programs, algorithms, languages and recursiveness. Math. Found. Comp. Sci. I (Proc. Symp. Warsaw-Jabłonna 1972), Warsaw 1972Google Scholar
- LESZCZYŁOWSKI, J. Mathematical theory of programs with dynamic allocation of variables. Ph.D. Thesis, in preparationGoogle Scholar
- LESZCZYŁOWSKI, J. On equivalence of programs. Math. Found. Comp. Sci. III (Proc. Symp. Warsaw-Jadwisin 1974), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, (this volume)Google Scholar
- MAZURKIEWICZ, A. Polyadic program schemes. ibidGoogle Scholar
- MAZURKIEWICZ, A. Recursive algorithms and formal languages. Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci., Ser. Sci. Math. Phys. 20 (1972), 799–803Google Scholar
- SCOTT, D.; STRACHEY, Ch. Toward a Mathematical Semantics for Computer Languages. Technical Monograph PRG-6, August 1971, Oxford University Computing Laboratory.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975