Towards an understanding of complex processes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 28)
Cooperating Processes And Simulation
KeywordsEquivalence Relation Binary Relation Sequential Process Programming Concept Iterative System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BLIKLE, A. Iterative systems; an algebraic approach. Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci., Ser. Math. Phys. Astronom., 1(1971).Google Scholar
- BLIKLE, A.; MAZURKIEWICZ, A. An algebraic approach to the theory of programs, algorithms, languages and recursiveness. Math. Found. Comp. Sci. I (Proc. Symp. Warsaw-Jablonna), 1972, Warsaw 1972.Google Scholar
- DEMBINSKI, P. Data aggregations in algorithms. CC PAS Reports, 147(1974).Google Scholar
- DIJKSTRA, E.,W. Cooperating sequential processes. Programming Languages, F. Genuys ed., Academic Press, New York 1968.Google Scholar
- HANSEN, P.,B. Concurrent programming concepts. Comp. Surv. 5(1973).Google Scholar
- PAWLAK, Z. Stored program computers. Algorytmy 5(1969).Google Scholar
- WINKOWSKI, J. Concurrent programs. This issue.Google Scholar
- ZEIGLER, B.,P. Towards a formal theory of modelling and simulation: structure preserving morphisms. Jour. ACM, 19(1972).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975