Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 28)
An approach to correctness proofs of semicoroutines
The paper discusses local correctness criteria and local correctness proofs of semicoroutines subject to certain simplifying assumptions. A nontrivial worked example is given.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Wang, O.-J. Dahl: Coroutine sequencing in a block structured environment. BIT 11(1971), pp. 425–449.Google Scholar
- M. Clint: Program proving: Coroutines. Acta Informatica 2 (1973), pp. 50–63.Google Scholar
- O.-J. Dahl, E.W. Dijkstra, C.A.R. Hoare: Structured programming. Academic Press, 1972.Google Scholar
- D.E. Knuth: A review of "Structured programming". STAN-Cs-73-371.Google Scholar
- D.E. Knuth: Selected topics in computer science. Lecture Note Series, Mathematical Institute, University of Oslo (1973).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975