Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 28)
Functions computable in the limit by probabilistic machines
KeywordsComputation Process Infinite Sequence Output Sequence Total Function Intuitive Notion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- LEEUW, K. DE; MOORE, E.F.; SHANNON, C.E.; SHAPIRO, N. Computability by probabilistic machines. Automata Studies, Annals of Mathematics Studies, No 34, Princeton U. Press, Princeton, N.J., 1956.Google Scholar
- KUSHNER, B.A. Lectures in constructive mathematical analysis (Russian). Nauka, Moscow, 1973.Google Scholar
- ROGERS, H. Theory of recursive functions and effective computability. Mc Graw-Hill, New York, 1967.Google Scholar
- Barzdin, J.M. On computability by probabilistic machines (Russian). Dokladi AN SSSR 189 (1969), No 4.Google Scholar
- ZVONKIN, A.K.; LEVIN, L.A. Complexity of finite objects and basing of the notions of information and randomness by means of the theory of algorithms (Russian). Uspehi matematicheskih nauk 25 (1970), No 6.Google Scholar
- PODNIEKS, K.M. On reducibilities of classes of functions (Russian). Uravnenija matematicheskoi fiziki i teorija algoritmov, Latvian State University, Riga, 1972.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975