Renormalization group solution of Ising spin models
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 37)
New Developments in Quantum Theory
KeywordsRenormalization Group Infinite Series Spin Interaction Critical Surface Irrelevant Variable
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L.P. Kadanoff, Physics 2, 263 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.F.J. Wegner, Phys. Rev. B5, 4529 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Nauenberg and B. Nienhuis, Phys. Rev. Letters, Dec. 1974. Non linear transformations of this type were introduced by Poincaré and play an important role in stability studies in mechanics. See for example C.L. Siegel and C.K. Moser, Lectures on Celestial Mechanics, Springer Verlag (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Nauenberg, J. Math. Phys. (to be published).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Nauenberg and B. Nienhuis, Phys. Rev. Letters 33, 944 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Nauenberg and B. Nienhuis (to be published).Google Scholar
- 8.N.W. Dalton and D.W. Wood, J. Math. Phys. 10, 1271 (1969).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1975