Control of linear continuous-time systems defined over rings of distributions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 25)
KeywordsOperator Ring Convolution Operator Linear Dynamical System Dirac Distribution Principal Ideal Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.R. E. Kalman and M. Hautus, "Realization of Continuous-Time Linear Dynamical Systems," in Proc. Conf. on Ordinary Diff. Equ., (Ed. L. Weiss), NRL Math. Research Center, pp. 151–164, June, 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.E. W. Kamen, "A Distributional-Module Theoretic Representation of Linear Continuous-Time Systems," Ph.D. Thesis, Stanford Univ., May, 1971.Google Scholar
- 4.___________, "Representation of Linear Continuous-Time Systems by Spaces of Distributions," IRIA Report INF 7213/72016, France, June, 1972.Google Scholar
- 5.___________, "Topological Module Structure of Linear Continuous-Time Systems," submitted to SIAM J. Control.Google Scholar
- 6.B. F. Wyman, "Linear Systems over Rings of Operators," this volume.Google Scholar
- 7.E. W. Kamen, "On an Algebraic Theory of Systems Defined by Convolution Operators," to appear in Math. Systems Thy.Google Scholar
- 8.___________, "Algebraic Results on Time-Varying Systems," in preparation.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975