Diagram-characterization of recursion
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 25)
KeywordsAlgebraic Theory Recursive Definition Logical Category Algebraic Treatment Functorial Semantic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ALAGIĆ, S., Algebraic aspects of ALGOL 68, Comp. and Inform. Science, Techn. Rep. 73 B-5, Univ. of Mass., 1973Google Scholar
- ELGOT, C.C., Monadic computation and iterative algebraic theories, IBM research report RC 4564, Yorktown Heights 1973Google Scholar
- GOGUEN, J.A.jr., On homomorphisms, correctness, termination, unfoldments and equivalence of flow diagram programs, preprint 1973Google Scholar
- JOYAL, A., Arithmetic universes, talk at the Oberwolfach Conf. on Category Theory 1973Google Scholar
- VOLGER, H., Logical categories, semantical categories and topoi, preprint 1973Google Scholar
- WAGNER, E.G., An algebraic theory of recursive definitions and recursive languages, Proc. 3rd ACM Symp. Th. Comp. (1971), 12–23Google Scholar
- WAND, M., A concrete approach to abstract recursive definitions, Artif. Intell. Memo No. 262Google Scholar
- VAN DE WAUW-DE KINDER GODELIÈVE, Some properties of the natural number object in a topos, Talk at the Oberwolfach Conf. on Category Theory 1973.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975