Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 25)
Addressed machines and duality
KeywordsSequential Machine Left Action Forgetful Functor Minimal Realization Input Scheme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ARBIB, M.A. and ZEIGER, H.P. "An Automata-Theoretic Approach to Linear Systems" IFAC Symposium, Sydney Australia, August 1968.Google Scholar
- BAINBRIDGE, E.S. "A Unified Minimal Realization Theory, with Duality". Dissertation, Department of Computer & Communication Sciences, University of Michigan, 1972.Google Scholar
- GRILLET, P.A. "Regular Categories", in Exact Categories and Categories of Sheaves, Lecture Notes in Mathematics #236, Springer-Verlag, New York 1971.Google Scholar
- KALMAN, R.E. "Algebraic Theory of Linear Systems", in Topics in Mathematical System Theory. edited by R.E. Kalman, M.A. Arbib, and P.L. Falb. McGraw-Hill, 1969.Google Scholar
- MACLANE, S. Categories for the Working Mathematician, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975