Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 19)
The suitability of a very high level language (setl) for simulation structuring and control
KeywordsHigh Level Language Process View Nato Advance Study Institute Simulation Language Processor Service
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dahl, Ole-Johan, Bjorn Myhrhaug and Kristen Nygaard, SIMULA Information, Common Base Language, Norwegian Computing Center pub. no. S-22, October 1970.Google Scholar
- Dahl, Ole-Johan, "Discrete Event Simulation Languages", in Programming Languages, ed. F. Gennys, Nato Advanced Study Institute, Academic Press, 1968.Google Scholar
- Franta, W.R. and Maly, Kurt, The Suitability of a Very High Level Language (SETL) for Simulation Structuring and Control, TR 73-14, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Minnesota, November, 1973.Google Scholar
- Hoare, C.A.R. and Ole-Johan Dahl, "Hierarchical Program Structures", Structured Programming, pp. 175–220, Academic Press, 1972.Google Scholar
- Kiviat, Philip J., "Digital Computer Simulation: Computer Programming Languages", Rand Report RM-5883-PR, January 1969.Google Scholar
- Kiviat, Philip J., and R. Villanueva and H.M. Markowitz, The Simscript II Programming Language, Prentice Hall, 1968.Google Scholar
- Knuth, D.C. and J.L. McNeley, "SOL — A Symbolic Language for General Purpose System Simulation", IEEE Trans. on Computers, August 1964.Google Scholar
- Maly, Kurt, "A Programming Style" to appear in International Journal of Computer Mathematics.Google Scholar
- Schwartz, Jacob T., "On Programming: An Interim Report on the SETL Project Installment I: Generalities", Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU, February 1973.Google Scholar
- Schwartz, Jacob T., "Abstract Algorithms and a Set Theoretic Language for Their Expression", Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU, 1971.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1974