On the structure of complexity classes
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 14)
KeywordsTuring Machine Complexity Class Space Bound Finite Alphabet Translational Technique
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aanderaa, S., On k-tape versus (k+1)-tape real-time computation, to appear.Google Scholar
- 3.Book, R., Comparing complexity classes, J. Computer System Sci., to appear.Google Scholar
- 4.Book, R., Translational lemmas, polynomial time, and (lg n)j-space, submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- 6.Cook, S., A hierarchy for nondeterministic time complexity, J. Computer System Sci. 7 (1973), 343–353.Google Scholar
- 8.Hartmanis, J., H. Hunt, The LBA problem and its importance in the theory of computing, Cornell University Technical Report.Google Scholar
- 10.Ruby, S., P.C. Fischer, Translational methods and computational complexity, Conf. Record IEEE Sixth Annual Symp. on Switching Circuit Theory and Logical Design (1965), 173–178.Google Scholar
- 11.Savitch, W., Relationships between nondeterministic and deterministic tape complexities, J. Computer System Sci. 4 (1970), 177–192.Google Scholar
- 12.Book, R., Tally languages and complexity classes, Information and Control, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1974