Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 14)
Graph representation and computation rules for typeless recursive languages
KeywordsTransformation Rule Optimal Rule Computation Rule Recursive Language Computation Halt
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cadiou J.M. "Recursive definitions of partial functions and their computations". Ph.D. Thesis. Computer Science Depat. Stanford U., 1972.Google Scholar
- Manna Z., S.Ness and J.Vuillemin. "Inductive methods for proving properties of pregrams". CACM, pp. 491–502, August 1973.Google Scholar
- Pacini G. "An optimal fixpoint computation algorithm for a simple recursive language". Internal Report I.E.I. B73-10, October 73.Google Scholar
- Rosen K.B.K. "Tree manipulating systems and Church Rosser theorems". JACM, pp. 160–187, January 1973.Google Scholar
- Scott D. "Outline of a mathematical theory of computation". Oxford U. PRG technical mono., 1970.Google Scholar
- Vuillemin J. "Correct and optimal implementations of recursion in a simple programming language". Proc. of 5-th annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing. Austin, Texas. pp. 224–239, April 1973.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1974