Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 14)
On the most recent property of ALGOL-like programs
KeywordsFormal Program Original Program Context Free Grammar Dynamic Chain Execution Tree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dijkstra, E., "Recursive programming", in Programming systems and languages, S. Rosen, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1967Google Scholar
- Grau,A.A., Hill,U., Langmaack, H., Translation of ALGOL 60, Handbook für Automatic Computation, Vol. Ib, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 1967Google Scholar
- Kandzia, P., Langmaack H., "On a theorem of McGowan concerning the most recent property of programs with procedures", Berichte des Fachbereichs Angew. Math. u. Informatik, Univ. d. Saarlandes, Nr. A 74/07, 1974Google Scholar
- Langmaack, H., "On correct procedure parameter transmission in higher programming languages", in Acta Informatica 2, 110–142, 1973Google Scholar
- McGowan, C.L., "The "most recent" error: its causes and correction", in Proceedings of an ACM conference on proving assertions about programs, SIGPLAN Notices, Vol. 7, Number 1, 1972Google Scholar
- Wegner, P.: "Three computer cultures — computer technology, computer mathematics and computer science", Advances in Computers 10, 7–78, 1970Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1974