Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 29)
Minimal decompositions in base normed spaces
KeywordsBase Norm Support Point Compact Hausdorff Space Normed Vector Space Normed Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. ASIMOW, ‘Decomposable compact convex sets and peak sets for function spaces', Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 25(1) (1970) 75–9.Google Scholar
- 2.E. BISHOP and R.R. PHELPS, ‘The support functionals of a convex set', Proc. Symp. Pure Mathematics VII(Convexity), Amer. Math. Soc. (1963), 27–35.Google Scholar
- 3.F.F. BONSALL and J. DUNCAN, ‘Numerical ranges of operators on normed spaces and of elements of normed algebras', Cambridge 1971Google Scholar
- 4.A.J. ELLIS, ‘Minimal decompositions in partially ordered normed vector spaces', Proc.Camb.Phil.Soc. 64 (1968),989–1000.Google Scholar
- 5.A.J. ELLIS, 'some applications of convexity theory to Banach algebras', (submitted for publication).Google Scholar
- 6.B. HIRSBERG and A.J. LAZAR, ‘Complex Lindenstrauss spaces with extreme points', (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974