Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 29)
The empirical logic approach to the physical sciences
KeywordsOperational Logic Quantum Logic Transition Vector Orthomodular Lattice Physical Operation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D.J. Foulis and C.H. Randall, Conditioning maps on orthomodular lattices, Glasgow Math. J. 12 Part 1 (1971) 35–42.Google Scholar
- 4.—, The stability of pure weights under conditioning, to appear in Glasgow Math. J.Google Scholar
- 6.R.J. Greechie and F. Miller, On structures related to states on an empirical logic I, weights on finite spaces, Kansas State University mimeographed notes, 1969.Google Scholar
- 7.B. Jeffcott, The center of an orthologic, J. Symbolic Logic 37 NO. 4 (1972) 641–645.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Lüdders, Über die Zustandänderung durch den Messprozess, Ann. Physik 8 (1951) 322–328.Google Scholar
- 11.C.H. Randall and D.J. Foulis, An approach to empirical logic, Amer. Math. Monthly 77 (1970) 363–374.Google Scholar
- 12.— —, Lexicographic orthogonality, J. Combinatorial Theory Ser. A 11 (1971) 157–162.Google Scholar
- 14.—, Operational statistics II, manuals of operations and their logics, scheduled to appear J. Math. Phys. 14 Google Scholar
- 15.R.J. Weaver, The conjunctive property in the free orthogonality monoid, Mount Holyoke College mimeographed notes, (1971).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974