A formal approximation theory of semantic data types
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 5)
KeywordsData Type Approximation Theory Semantic Category Complete Lattice Axiom Scheme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Birkhoff,G.: Lattice Theory,AMS Colloquim Fublication Volume XXV (1961)Google Scholar
- Cohen,P.J.: Set Theory and the Continuum Hypothesis, Benjamin(1966)Google Scholar
- Ito,T.: Some formal properties of a class of program schemata, IEEE Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory(1968)Google Scholar
- Ito,T.: A theory of formal microprograms,NATO Advanced Study Institute on Microprogramming(1971) (This is based on the author's unpublished memo of 1967 entitled "On certain representations of algorithms I,II")Google Scholar
- Ito,T.: Mathematical theory of programs and its applications, Journal of IEE in Japan,vol.91,no.8(1971) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- McCarthy,J.: Toward a mathematical science of computation, Proc. IFIP'62(1963)Google Scholar
- Scott,D.: Outline of a mathematical theory of computation, Proc. Fourth Annual Princeton Conference on Information Sciences and Systems(1970)Google Scholar
- Scott,D.: The lattice of flow diagrams, Symposium on Semantics of Algorithmic Languages, Lecture notes in mathematics,vol.188, Springer-Verlag(1971)Google Scholar
- Scott,D. and C. Strachey: Towards a Mathematical Semantics of Computer Languages, Proc. of the Symposium on Computers and Automata, Microwave Research Institute Series Volume 21, Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn(1972)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1974